Swami Ramdev Eating, Food, Habits, Lifstyle
- Swami Ramdev believes in very simple living and eats very basic food.
- Swami Ramdev eats 2 times a day.
- Swami Ramdev gets up early morning like 4 O’clock.
- Swami Ramdev does not watch movies.
- Swami Ramdev works 16 to 18 hours a day.
- Swami Ramdev drinks glass of water in morning.
- Swami Ramdev sleeps on the ground.
- Swami Ramdev wears wood shoes (Khadau)
What Swami Ramdev Eats:
1. Loki, Tori, Tinda, Green vegs boided or raw. Prefers organic
2. Water & milk and prefers cow’s milk.
3. Fruits, Prefers organic
What Swami Ramdev does not eat:
1. Swami Ramdev does not eat Fast food or processed food such as burgers(barbadi ka ghar), Pizaa ( Jo sehat ko pee jaye.
2. Swami Ramdev does not drink soft/pop drinks such as coke, pepsi etcs. These are considered best toilet cleaners by him and in India.
Swami Ramdev does not like to use soaps, shampoos etcs as they have Animal fats and made form killing innocent animals.
Incoming search terms:
- what does baba ramdev eat
- Baba ramdev eating habits
- what baba ramdev eats
- baba ramdev food habits
- baba ramdev food products
- baba ramdev food
- what does ramdev baba eat
- baba ramdev lifestyle
- food habits of baba ramdev
- ramdeb routine of eat