Fellow pranayam users, there is good news for weight loss with pranayam, that it Works. I tried myself. (pranayam user and author of ipranayam.com)
Just add yogic jogging to pranayam. And you will See results 10 times faster.
Experience of Other Users who followed this plan:
The thing is i started doing pranayama and it has really worked for me in 3 months from 66 kg to 54kg….
Namstey..Sir!! this is very good article…Ramdev Babaji is a god for me…my age is 20 now n i was sufferred from thiroid 2 year ago..my weight was 60 kg that time…after that i followed this diet n yoga plan …n now my weight is 48 kg ..n my thiroid report is negative…bt i have little confusion…my facial fat is as it was…what should i do to get the rid of my face fat…plz give me some valuable suggestion….Thank you!!
Paramita Medhi · Assistant Professor at Assam down town University
I lost 18 kgs in 1 year. thanks to pranayama and diet with no sugar and less fat and less carbohydrate..
What is yogic jogging?
Yogic Jogging-In this video Swami Ramdev shows how 6-7 minutes of Yogic Jogging consisting of 11 poses gives full exercise to the body, and does not need any equipment. Save time and money.
Yogic jogging helps reduce tough body fat from sides of stomach and overall fat of body. I lost 11kg in 6 months I was 87 kg before. I am more cofident now being 76kg only, clothes fit better. I am in very good shape now. Doing yogic jogging once a day with pranayam of swami Ramdev helped me lose tough body fat.
Here is the video of yogic jogging:
Lose weight with Ramdev’s Yoga
Most Effective for weight loss is KapalBhati Pranayam (Swami Ramdev Yoga) make sure you do other exercises as well for hormones balance which will help you to lose weight faster withSwami Ramdev’s set of 6 pranayamas
- 1. Bhastrika Pranayam (Swami Ramdev Yoga)
- 2. KapalBhati Pranayam (Swami Ramdev Yoga)
- 3. Baharya Pranayam (Swami Ramdev Yoga)
- 4. Anulom Vilom Pranayam Swami Ramdev
- 5. Bhramri Pranayam (Swami Ramdev Yoga)
- 6. Udgeeth Pranayam (Swami Ramdev Yoga)
After above exercises Swami Ramdev Ji, Recommends cycling in laying position(sleep position)
How to do it:
1. Lay on ground or bed or which ever place lets you lay down.
2. Start moving your legs the we do in cycle. Do it 50 times by taking breaks if needed after 20 cycling movements.
3. Repeat cycling movement with legs opposite direction. Do it 50 times by taking breaks if needed after 20 cycling movements.
4. Then in laying position move your feet up like 2 feet up and down. Do it with one leg at a time.
5. Then in laying position move your both feet up like 2 feet up and down. Do it with both leg at a time.
1. Very good for people with obesity it can make you lose some weight for full effect do Kapalbhati more.
2. People with weak legs can gain muscle by doing above exercise.
3. Your stomach size will decrease
4. Extra fat on thighs will burn away and they will come in shape.
5. Big butts will come in shape.
6. Burns many calories.
7. Good exercise with out running or walking
Baba Ramdev weight loss recipe
Swami Ramdev suggests below items for weight loss:
1. Eat 1 roti only
2. Eat Green Vegetables
3. Eat Salad
4. Ankurit Dalle, Sprouts
Eat 2 times a day only, If feel hungry eats salads & Fruit/Fruit juices.
Dont eat fried allo/gobi pranathas, sabzi like allo bangan, bhindi, arbi, kattal, butter paneer & shahi paneer etcs which have lots of ghee in it.
Try to eat sabzi like Ghia, Loki, Kaddu, Tida, Tori, Dalle (boilded) or no tadka or similar.
Do lots of kapalbhati as it burns your calories & Do Ramdev yoga thighs, butt, Stomach, Fat Loss execisesBaba ramdev weight loss recipe
Weight loss of tips – Swami Ramdev
- Don’t Eat/drink too much sugar, Don’t drink coke/pepsi/cold drinks which contain 30% sugar, go for low sugar drinks or go forlemon juice without sugar or less sugar.
- Don’t eat too much salt either it retains water in your body.
- Do Kapalbhati more like 30 minutes by taking breaks empty stomach.
- Don’t eat fried food, Chips, Pranthas, Pakoras, Samosa & patato called allo. Sabzi which has grease/ghee/oils. Go for boiled sabzi like Ghia, Loki, Tinde, Tori, Kaddu, Shimla Mirch(Green Pepper), green Beans etc. Eat Green Vegetables and Don’t eat roti’s/breads too much it has lots of carbohydrates which makes your fat, If you have to eat roti, Roti has 2 sides annd you can easily turn one roti in to 2 rotis by tearing the thin side apart you can have feeling of 2 rotis from one.
- Do cycling in real/or by laying for 50×2 times
- Eat Salad before eating dinner/lunch meal as it will fill your stomach and you will eat less sabzi/roti
Does kapalbhati help in losing weight?
Losing weight by kapalbhati has been a question in the mind of every person who want to lose some weight by doing Swami Ramdev Yoga.
So Answer is YES only if you follow the guidelines below:
1. Do Kapalbhati with medium force. You have to put power in every stroke.
3. Avoid Pizza/burgers and Soft drinks such as coke, pepsi and others. If you have to eat such things eat once in month and but eat just eat in small portion. It is easy to eat junk food but hard to get rid of fat on stomach which comes as bonus with junk food.
4. Avoid having heavy dinners. Best way is to avoid Roti/Chapati in home just eat vegetables(sabzi) which meant to be eaten with Roti/Chappatis. In this way you will not have any carbohydrates stored in your body which will eventually turn in fat while you sleep. If you resist Roti then take off the thin layer from above the Roti/Chapati. Make sure Roti/Chapati is dry (Without Ghee). You can still feel like you ate Roti/Chapati
5. Eat more fruits they are Yummy as well as healthy and fruits make you lose weight faster. They will also keep your skin younger.
6. Whenever you eat food take small sips of water with food. It has 2 benefits first the food will digest faster and you will full with very less food.
7. Avoid eating food while watching exciting movies and TV shows, people tend to eat more than what is enough.
8. Look at your stomach in morning, it will keep you motivated to work towards weight loss goals.
(Pranayam User Real Experience and real results)
I will keep it simple, short and to the point.
Here is what has worked for me in 6 Months from 87+KG to 76 KG, almost 11 Kg of fat loss. Gained some muscles as well.
Step 1. Pranayam(Everyday)
http://youtu.be/1e77exc7ukI By Swami Ramdev what I did.
Step 2. 10 Yogic Exercises (Try every day or every other day): http://youtu.be/cvgw9p_tgZc
By Swami Ramdev what I did.
Step 3. My Diet Modification Read on…
Current: Me (33Years Old Male) current weight From to 76KG (Was 87+ KG before) I am still losing weight. See above photo on right. I am still losing weight, in next 6 months I may loose another 10 KG coming to 66 KG the ideal weight.
Before: I was like 87 KG + see above photos on left.
What I did was “pranayam” for 2 or 3 year and I was disappointed. I did it years but no weight loss, Then I realized that there must be something I am doing wrong, why pranayam is not working for me…
…Then I started avoiding butter, ghee and less milk tried it for 2 months, It gave me few results as I kept doing pranayam with avoiding diary products. I was still drinking milk but took just one glass a day rest was same like eating sabzi and roti.
I started seeing results and I came to like 84 KG from 87 KG+ (3 KG weight loss) in 2 months. It showed me that pranyam helps me when I avoid eating ghee, butter & pranthas. I drink 1 glass of milk only.
But… I wanted to loose more weight. I did a fast for 2 days to give my metabolism a boost. I just had lemon water with honey into it whenever I felt hungry, I did it for 2 days and I lost like 2 KG of weight. I came to 82 KG from 84KG which was good. But…I was not satisfied with it I wanted to loose more weight.
Then I started doing Yogic jogging after pranayam
+In my breakfast, instead of eating cereals in morning I started Black chickpeas soup (kale chole ka soup) just boiled black cholle (black chickpeas) added some black salt in to it, boiled in water for 30 minutes, it would become like dark color(brown soup). Had the soup first and then ate the chickpeas left in soup for next 1 month…
Black chickpeas soup in morning and rest same but just has 1 or 2 roti/chapati or indian bread.(I used to eat like 4 of when I was fat)
I lost another 3 kg with this chickpea soup in morining thing.
Although weight loss was not very fast but it was showing me results.
But I was not satisfied with it, I wanted to lose even more weight. So here comes the super thing which worked for me was yogic jogging you can google it Ramdev yogic jogging.
I did it for like 3 Months every day 2 times and bingo I lost weight so fast that now…
1. Avoid Ghee, Butter, Pranthas, Coke/Pepsi(all cold drinks)
2. Eat Just one or 2 rotis(less bread) and Chickpeas Soup (Kale Chole or Kale Channe in india) for breakfast.
3.Yogic Jogging is a guarantee of LIGHTER and HOTTER you in 6 months.
After 6 months losing Almost 11 KG of fat from my body, I making better choices in food and doing my pranyam and I try to do Yogic Jogging everyday.
Now as I have lost 11 KG I don’t make chickpeas or (kale chole soup) any more, just eating normal diet avoiding junk food and milk products.
Bonus Tip: Don’t eat pizza slices as you will gain back all the weight to lost by hard work. Pizza fat is very difficult to get rid of, so please don’t eat pizza and burgers.
Have a nice day.
Being Healthy Basics
Keeping a healthy diet and lifestyle from a very young age does benefit, mostly due to the fact that the percentage of ill health is kept to the minimum. In the quest for wellness the lifestyle and diets are given special consideration where self decisions play an important role in ensuring its success. This does not mean that one is forbidden from occasionally enjoying things that may be considered poor choices but instead it emphasizes the discipline required to keeps these “treats” to a minimum and under control.
Accept That you Have To Live Right
When one takes a serious light of the gift of life and acknowledges that this gift is worth looking after, then and only then can serious consideration be given to all the various aspects that positively contribute to the consistent wellness of the individual. In accepting the fact that the individual has the right to live, areas like good nutrition, hygiene, exercise, diet, good sleep or rest patters and many other related elements should be taken into consideration always.
Some Kind Of Exercise
Exercise is fast being advocated as being the saving element that can put the human body back on tract and performing at its optimum.
Anyone and everyone needs to have some sort of exercise regiment designed to be consistent for a set period of time that is routinely executed. As there are a multitude of exercise regiments available, all one needs to do is to find one that is most suited to one’s needs and lifestyle.
Healthy and balanced diet programs are not necessarily boring and tasteless. With a little research, anyone can design a diet plan that is both tasty and healthy.
It is simply a matter of understanding what foods are good and beneficial to the body and what are not. The food groups can be interchanged to ensure the food appears more appealing while all the time staying true to the idea of keeping the diet consisting of healthy ingredients.
Stop Polluting Your Body And Mind
Most people today try to find the easiest ways and means of doing things. Unfortunately this may not always constitute the best for the body or mind, that is to say easy does not always equate good. Understanding that the human body and mind is a machine that needs to be treated with respect and some amount of delicacy is an important and first point on the journey towards preserving it, to enable it to always function at its optimum.
The Importance Of Keeping Mind Body And Soul Healthy
Then there is the balance of the soul, which although may sound rather complicated and confusing, it is really a very easy and reachable state to achieve.
The happiness and contented state of an individual generally dictates the connective conditions of the other two elements. Spiritual happiness can come from religious practices though it is not limited to this platform only.
The soul can also seek happiness in the secular world such as from the practice of meditation or other relaxation inducing activities. Some find relaxation in listening to music or engaging in activities like painting or craft work.
Incoming search terms:
- baba ramdev tips for weight loss
- baba ramdev weight loss
- dalia for weight loss
- baba ramdev weight loss tips
- ramdev dalia
- baba ramdev weight loss yoga
- ramdev baba weight loss
- ramdev baba weight loss tips
- benefits of dalia for weight loss
- salaki ka juice